ALS Clinics and Centers
ALS United Rocky Mountain collaborates with some of the best ALS physicians and clinics across Colorado, Utah & Wyoming to help ensure that people living with ALS have access to specialized care, based on best practices. ALS United Rocky Mountain Clinics and Centers provide compassionate care in a supportive, family-oriented atmosphere.
Our multidisciplinary care model brings together a team of health care professionals specially trained to address the needs of people living with ALS, allowing them to receive care from each discipline during a single visit. The care team typically includes a neurologist, physical therapist, occupational therapist, nurse, dietitian, speech language pathologist, social worker, respiratory therapist and an ALS United Rocky Mountain liaison.
Centers & Clinics
- Kaiser ALS Clinic 1375 East 20th Ave. Denver, CO 80124/ 303-338-4545/ Medical Director: Dr. Heidi Ray
- National Jewish Health 1400 Jackson St. Denver, CO 80206/ 303-306-7101/ Medical Director: Dr. Alex Dietz
- University of Colorado 12605 E. 16th Ave. Aurora, CO 80045/720-848-2080 / Medical Director: Dr. Laura Foster
- University of Utah ALS Clinic 175 North Medical Drive East Salt Lake City, UT 84132/ 801-585-7575/ Medical Director: Dr. Mark Bromberg
- Denver VA ALS Clinic 1700 North Wheeling St. Aurora, CO 80045/ 303-724-7408/ Medical Directors: Dr. David Coons and Dr. Maryam Tahmasbi Sohi